Costume Contest 2017
FLESHLIGHT TWITTER: 2017 Halloween Costume Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Interactive Life Forms, LLC and not to Twitter.
- Dates: This Contest is valid from Monday, October 23, 2017 at 12:01am CST, ("Game-Start") through Monday, November 6, 2017 at 11:59pm CST, ("Game-End").
- To Enter: You must follow the @Fleshlight Twitter profile (by clicking on the “Follow” button) in order to enter, and must remain a “follower” of the profile throughout the entire duration of the promotion to be eligible to win. Once you have followed the Fleshlight Twitter handle (www.twitter.com/fleshlight), post a video or image tweet on the @Fleshlight Twitter profile of yourself in costume and use the Hashtag #EnterIfYouDare along with your submission. See rules http://www.fleshlight.com/CostumeContest2017 (“Official Rules”). Entries that are late, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible or lost are void. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry or voiting method or more than one entry will void all your entries and result in your disqualification. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Interactive Life Forms, LLC and not to Twitter. By tweeting and/or submitting your video or image to the specified Tweet, user agrees to the official rules of this Contest. Participation in the Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. “Entry” shall mean and refer to a qualifying Online Entry. Limit one entry per person. All submissions must be created by entrant, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity. If any person other than the entrant is depicted or described in tweet, the entrant is responsible for obtaining any necessary permission for use of each such person's name or likeness. Entry must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form.
- General Entry Conditions: Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account listed in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries must be received by the end of the Game-End. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. Entries must not transmit anything that contains viruses or anything else that is harmful to any computer. No responsibility is assumed for late or misdirected entries, or any failure or unavailability of electronic communications, or Internet uploading or other connections. Sponsor is not responsible for any changes or effects caused to your computer system or video equipment as a result of submitting an entry.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to registered Twitter users and fans of who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of households of Interactive Life Forms, LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this contest (together with Sponsor, the “Contest Entities”), are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER TWITTER ACCOUNT PER CONTEST PERIOD.
- Usage Rights in Entries: Sponsor and its designees shall have the unrestricted and non-exclusive right to edit, adapt, publish, copy, display, perform, broadcast, modify, and otherwise use any or all entry materials, alone or in combination with other material including but not limited to essays, photos and/or videos in any and all media, whether now known or later discovered, in perpetuity, without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without further compensation to the entrant or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, entries may be posted on Sponsor’s social media accounts for public viewing. Sponsor reserves the right to review any entry prior to any such posting, to remove any entry at any time after posting, and to remove any incidental material that could be deemed infringing where doing so would not materially alter the entry and where the entrant otherwise clearly intended to comply with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor. No guarantee is made that any particular entry will or will not be posted or as to the length of time between submission and posting. Sponsor reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine if any particular entry is appropriate for posting. All entries that are uploaded and made available for viewing by the general public will be deemed posted at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner's name, biographical information, photo and/or likeness in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, for internal, advertising, Contest and other purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Winners may be required to assign all rights in entry to Sponsor without additional compensation.
- Winner Selection: The top three (3) entries with the most “likes” at the end of the Game-End will be the winners, with the entry receiving the most likes winning first place, the entry with the second most likes winning second place and the entry with the third most likes winning third place.
- Notification of Winners: Winner will be notified by Direct Message via Twitter using the account supplied at time of entry, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, publicity and liability release, along with an assignment of all rights in and to his/her entry (including copyright and a waiver of any moral rights to the extent allowed by law), within three (3) days of notification. Potential winner may also be required to verify the facts of his/her story and/or provide additional documents as may be required by Sponsor to confirm and/or assign rights in the entry. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prizes: The first place winner will receive their choice of three (3) Freak products from Sponsor’s Freaks line of Fleshlight products. Approximate aggregate retail value ("ARV") of the prize is $72.95 USD/per Freak product ($218.85 USD in the aggregate). The second place winner will receive their choice of two (2) Freak products from Sponsor’s Freaks line of Fleshlight products. Approximate aggregate retail value ("ARV") of the prize is $72.95 USD/per Freak product ($145.90 USD in the aggregate). The third place winner will receive their choice of one (1) Freak product from Sponsor’s Freaks line of Fleshlight products. Approximate aggregate retail value ("ARV") of the prize is $72.95 USD. Total ARV of all prizes is $437.70 USD. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize or portion of a prize with one of comparable or greater value.
- General Rules: Contest administration and prize claim verification will be conducted by Sponsor. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Return of any prize/prize notifications undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Sponsor’s sole determination the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including, but not limited to, fraud or force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. By entering this Contest, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Contest Entities, their successors, estates and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or a portion thereof) for an item of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Contest void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. If any provision of this Contest shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This offer may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format without the written permission of Sponsor.
By participating, you further agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
By participating, you release Twitter and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any information you submit online is to the Sponsor, not to Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.