Frequently Asked Questions
International orders may be subject to additional customs fees and duties.
- Free Shipping Qualifications
Free shipping is offered on Domestic United States orders only. IE: Orders within the continent of US. This is offered via UPS ground. Free shipping is not valid on any air freight service. Free shipping is offered on these qualifying orders once the order value reaches $60 USD. This amount can change from time to time, based on current promotions.
- Why does my tracking number not work?
Most tracking numbers will be track-able within 24 hours of receipt of the email notification. If you received your tracking number and you've allowed 24-48 hours for UPS/USPS to update their tracking information and still are not able to track your package, Contact Us.
- Do you ship to freight forwarders?
No, we do not ship to freight forwarders.
- Do you require a signature for delivery?
No, we do not require a signature for delivery.
- Do I have to be home at time of delivery?
Carriers may leave the package with an apartment management office or even on your front/back porch if the driver deems that the area is secure enough to leave the package. Otherwise, a notice will be posted that a delivery attempt was made and it will offer a variety of ways for you to obtain your order.
- What does the package look like?
All orders are shipped in a plain, cardboard box. The shipping label will identify the shipper as ILF, LLC. and will not reference "Fleshlight.com", "Sex Toy" or any other identifying description related to products designed for adults.
- Countries we do NOT ship to:
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, Canary Island, Cayman Islands, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malaysia, Mexico, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Vicente, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Ukraine, UK Virgin Island-Virgin Gorda, Yemen
- Can I change my shipping address?
Contact Us to make changes to your shipping address.
- How can I change or cancel my order?
Contact Us to change or cancel your order; we make no guarantee that the change can be made before the order ships. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- How do I return my package if I changed my mind?
Once you've received your package, contact us for an RMA number. DO NOT OPEN THE BOX! Simply write the RMA number on the box and ship the package to our facility. Use the address on Contact Us.
- What happens if my package was sent back?
If a package is refused upon delivery and returned to our facility without an RMA number, the product value will be refunded upon receipt.
Domestic Orders (within the United States)
How are domestic orders shipped?
All orders are shipped via UPS unless we are shipping to a PO Box or an APO address - these will ship via USPS.
How long does shipping take?
- Our facility ships packages Monday through Friday. Standard shipments ship within 1-3 business days.
- UPS operates Monday through Friday.
- Priority orders (Next-Day Air, 2nd-Day Air, and 3-Day Select) placed by 10:30AM Central time, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, pending finalization of payment.
- Priority orders placed after 10:30AM will ship on the next business day, pending finalization of payment.
- All other orders are generally processed within 24 business hours; however, we reserve the right to ship these orders in 1-3 business days from the date that payment is finalized.
- Any order delayed due to payment failure, changes requested by the customer, incomplete/incorrect shipping address, or back-ordered items will not be eligible for a partial shipping refund, and may result in increased processing time.
Standard shipping typically takes 1-5 business days to be delivered throughout the US. Prompt, dependable, cost-effective shipping; An economical choice for your shipment.
UPS 3 Day Select
Delivery is guaranteed by the end of the third business day. An ideal mix of economy and guaranteed delivery; Perfect for less time-sensitive shipment; Three free delivery attempts. UPS 3 Day Select is offered only in the 48 contiguous states.
UPS 2nd Day Air
Select this alternative to overnight shipping when you have the flexibility to allow an extra day. Delivery is guaranteed by the end of the second business day. Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time. Ideal for shipments that do not need overnight service; guaranteed second-day delivery (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
UPS Next Day Air
Guaranteed delivery next business day by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination. Ideal for shipments that must arrive earlier in the business day; guaranteed service provides assurance of on-time delivery.
International Orders (outside of the United States)
UPS Worldwide Express Saver
Meet delivery requirements with this guaranteed, afternoon delivery service. Most International deliveries typically take from 2-5 business days, but are not guaranteed due to the fact that the package may take longer than expected to get through customs; for Asian countries deliveries can take anywhere from 3-7 business days for the same reason. Door-to-door service with in-house customs clearance; up to three delivery attempts.
UPS Worldwide Express
Take advantage of this faster one-to-three day shipping service with guaranteed morning delivery times throughout the world. Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon; second business day delivery to Europe; delivery within two or three business days to Asia. Door-to-door service with in-house customs clearance; up to three delivery attempts.
- What countries do you ship to?
We ship our products all over the world. For a list of countries we do NOT ship to, click Here.
- Why is my country on the "Do Not Ship" list?
Countries on the list are there because, in our experience, orders shipped to those countries have been confiscated by customs and are not delivered to the client or returned to our facility. The "Do Not Ship" list is subject to change at any time.
- How are orders shipped to International locations?
All orders are shipped via UPS unless we are shipping to a PO Box or an APO address — these will ship via USPS.
- Are duty fees included in the shipping price?
International orders may be subject to additional customs fees and duties. We do not include these additional costs as a part of the total amount.
- How will the items be declared in customs?
We will declare the actual product value to customs, but name declarations are assigned per the following:
Fleshlight Sleeve = Rubber Sleeve
Fleshlight Case = Plastic Housing
Lubricant = Water-Based Liquid
Vibrators = Personal Massagers
Mr. Limpys = Rubber Mold
- Can you ship my item as a "gift"?
Requests to ship your order as a "gift" will not be honored.